The World Race Blogs are part of the Adventures in Missions Network of Websites
I am so excited to go on The World Race, and it is all I can think about lately so that is probably the first thing you should know about me.
not good for work…
Some other things you should know about me.
- I am really organized. All the time. One of the scariest parts of the race for me is that it is really hard to live out of a backpack and not have my stuff EVERYWHERE!
- I am 30… and maybe 31 when you read this. My birthday is July 27th. I love birthdays (everyone’s not just mine!) I also love to bake/cook so celebrating is fun.
- I am an ISFJ. But I am barely an I.
- I have the best family ever. I have 2 sisters and a brother, 2 brother-in-laws and an almost sister-in-law, 3 nephews, 1 niece, my parents, a billion aunts/uncles/cousins who are the best people I know.
- I am originally from Indianapolis, but I now live in Sunnyvale, California. True fact. 260 days of sunshine in Sunnyvale!
- I was a nanny for 6 years to super adorable children that I love and now I work as an administrator at a church.
- I am passionate about children, people, culture, human trafficking, life, and food.
- Adventure is my middle name! ok not really… it is Gail. I am down for 4-wheeling, skydiving, traveling on a whim, and trying new crazy food anytime.
These are some of my adventure friends! Love them!
On a more serious note. God has done some awesome thing in my heart the past few years to bring me back to a place where I want to do missions and serve. I am fully prepared for him to use my heart for people to change the world and for God to change me in ways I can’t even begin to imagine.
“Seize the day. You may never get the chance to embark on such an adventure again.”